CM Annual Career Fair
Construction Industry Career Fair
at Boise State University
Mark your calendar for the annual Construction Industry Career Fair! This is a great way for companies to get a head start on hiring needs for full-time, part-time and summer internship positions. Approximately 300 students/grads attend the career fair each year.
September 22, 2022
Boise State Student Union Building, Jordan Ballroom.
- Employers will have one 6′ table and 2 chairs (more chairs are available upon request).
- Employers may interview students after the fair from 2-5pm on Thursday, Sept. 22, or Friday, Sept. 23 from 8am-5pm.
- Costs: $750 early registration (before Sept. 6th), $850 late registration (Sept 7 – Oct 1). Invoices will be sent in September. Online payment is accepted at the linked button below.
- $400 additional for optional private recruitment information session/networking event. We will reserve a room and promote the information session. Open times available Sept. 19, 20, 21 or the week of Sept. 5th or 12th.
- Box lunch will be provided free of charge.
Schedule of Events
Wednesday, September 21
- 6-8pm Optional set-up in the Jordan Ballroom
Thursday, September 22
- 7:30-8:30am Set-up Displays – Continental Breakfast
- 8:30-2pm Booths Open – Jordan Ballroom (lunch – Boise River Cafe)
- 2:00-5:00pm On-Campus Interviews (optional – no extra cost)
- 5:00-7pm Mix and Mingle Event
Friday, September 23
- 8:00-5pm On-Campus Interviews (optional – no extra cost)
- CM Career Fair Registration
- Hotel Accommodations
Confirmation of booth registration will follow via email.