Skip to main content

ECE Forms

To submit a request, use one of our forms below or send a message to our ticketing system:

Forms for Employees

Communications Request

Faculty users: Send mass email to ECE majors

Curriculum Request

Faculty users: Propose changes to ECE curriculum

Event Planning Request

Faculty users: Request event planning support, including advertising, venue selection, catering, etc.

Expense Reimbursement Request

Faculty and student employees: Request reimbursement for travel and other expenses

Fee Payment Request

Faculty users: Pay student application fees or student tuition

Personnel Action Request

Faculty users: Hire new students, update or separate existing contracts, hire temporary workers

Poster Printing Request

Faculty and student employees: Submit poster files to be printed

Public Relations Request

Faculty and students employees: Submit images, quotes, and other event or story details in a media request

Purchasing Request

Faculty and approved student buyers: Purchase chemicals, compressed gas, or general merchandise

Schedule Change Request

Faculty users: Request changes to the ECE course schedule

Travel Authorization

Faculty and student employees: Request travel authorization

Web Maintenance Request

Faculty users: Suggest revisions or new web content

Forms for Guests & Public Users

ECE Adjunct Application

Public users: Apply to teach as an adjunct

ECE Guest Travel

Invited guests: Provide travel details for itinerary support

ECE Information Request

Public users: Request more information about programs, admissions, research, etc.

ECE Seminar

Invited Speakers: Transmit abstract, bio, and advertising image for your upcoming seminar.

Forms for Students

Advising Request

ECE Students: Request an in-person or e-advising appointment

ECE Transfer Credit Evaluation Form - New Undergrad Transfer Students

New undergraduate students majoring in ECE: Use this form to request approval of ECE credits you’d like to transfer.

ECE Transfer Credit Evaluation Form - Enrolled ECE Majors

ECE Majors who’d like to take classes on another campus and transfer them to Boise State:  Use this form to request approval of ECE credits you’d like to transfer BEFORE you enroll in courses at another institution.

ECE Transfer Credit Evaluation Form - After Grades Post

ECE Majors who obtained approval to take ECE credits from another institution: Use this form to request the transfer of previously-approved credits.

Grad Defense Request

Graduate student users: Submit a request to schedule your comprehensive exam presentation, thesis or dissertation proposal, and thesis or dissertation defense presentations

PhD Comp Exam Application

Doctoral Students: Apply to take the comprehensive exam

Back To Top