Starting June 9, and continuing through the summer, our office hours and staffing will be reduced on Fridays. Regular office hours will be Monday-Friday between 9 and 4.
Ashley Holden and Justin Larson will work remotely on Fridays to have focused work time for their summer process improvement projects. Our Department Manager Kristina Martin will be in the office on Fridays to receive packages or help as needed.
Please email MBE@boisestate.edu if you have any questions about this temporary change.
Not familiar with the MBE Office?
Ruch 201 is the administrative and service hub of the Mechanical and Biomedical Engineering Department. Students and faculty may drop by or contact us during office hours for support.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the following people with questions about their respective areas:
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchases for labs, classes, and senior design projects (we’ll also have a student worker assisting with this during the academic year)
- ME and BME graduate programs
- Contact: email@example.com
- Human Resources and Payroll
- Website and social media
- Events and special projects
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ME Admissions
- Contact: AdviseME@boisestate.edu
- Advising issues and questions
Not sure who to contact?
Email MBE@boisestate.edu and we’ll get it to the right person!