Visual Services bills for events, portrait, group photos, video services, materials and other related costs. We will need a department ID and grant code (if applicable) to bill your order through your department. Direct payment can be made for services not charged to the department.
Ten working days are required for normal turnaround unless other arrangements are made.
- Only university departments with a valid billing account number are eligible for services.
- Certain faculty, staff and students may be eligible for services, but permission must be obtained from Visual Services before those services are granted.
- Copyright material will require a release from the copyright owner before duplicates or copies can be made.
- Student projects must be prepaid unless otherwise funded by on-campus department(s) in which case a valid account number must be supplied before work can begin.
Filming – $70/hour
Editing – $70/hour
- Event coverage is $30 per hour, per photographer and will include .jpg images delivered electronically of the final images captured. Typical turn around time for events is one week.
Portraits and Groups
- Portraits are $5/ea. *Note: Faculty/Staff new to Boise State are eligible to have their first portrait taken for free.
- Group photos are $15 each, plus $5 each for any additional breakdowns taken during the shoot
2×3 wallet – $2.50
3.5×5 – $3.00
4×6 – $3.25
5×7 – $6.00
8×10 – $11.25
11×14 – $20.00
16×20 – $46.00
20×24 – $62.50
20×30 – $78.00
Sizes other than indicated – quote
Digital Art Photography
Studio Artwork – $10.00
Studio/Gallery Set-up – $40.00
Only photographs can be dry mounted by Photographic Services. Contact us for pricing on mounting photographs smaller than 16×20. Please contact Printing and Graphics for non-photo items and photos larger than 16×20.