Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions


Do I need to be registered as a student at Boise State to take a continuing education course?

No, all professional and continuing education courses are open enrollment. You can search for the course you want on the home page and click through to the course description to enroll. An application to Boise State is not required.

Can I register a group of participants all at once? If so, how do I go about this?

To register groups of more than two, go to the online Group Registration Form, complete and submit it to us. If you have any questions, call our Customer Services Unit at (208) 426-1709.

How do I cancel or change a registration? What is your cancellation policy?

You cannot cancel/change a registration online. You must contact our Customer Services Unit by phone at (208) 426-1709. Visit our Cancellation Policy web page to see our cancellation policy.

When can I talk to someone about my registration questions?

The Customer Services Unit at (208) 426-1709 is open from 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. MT on Mon.-Thurs. and 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. on Fridays.


Do you give discounts?

A variety of discounts are available. These include group registrations for three or more from the same organization for the same class, select professional affiliations, and student and Boise State employee discounts. Only one discount per class will be given. Different discounts apply to different programs. If multiple discounts apply to a program, only the one which provides the biggest discount is awarded to you. In most cases, you will need to register by phone with our Customer Services Unit at (208) 426-1709 to receive the highest discount.

Can you invoice my organization for my registration?

Yes, we can. Please call our Customer Services Unit at (208) 426-1709. They will process your registration and will gather the information needed to invoice your organization.


What is the validation process for the courses I attend at the Center for Professional Development?

We award Continuing Education Units (CEUs) which apply to professional re-certification requirements but do not apply towards a degree. Digital badges are also awarded upon completion of some of our courses.

Professional Development for Education

I have questions about K-12 Teacher Professional Development courses. Where can I find information?

Please visit the K-12 Teacher Professional Development website for more information.

Boise State Employees

I am a Boise State employee. How do I get my employee discount?

In order to receive your employee discount, you will need to register by phone with our Customer Services Unit at (208) 426-1709.

I am a Boise State employee. Can I pay online with a P-Card?

No, you will need to register by phone with our Customer Services Unit at (208) 426-1709.

Who do I contact regarding questions about online ed2go courses?

You can reach our ed2go administrator at (208) 426-3861. You may also find more information about classes at the Center’s ed2go website.