The goal of Professional and Continuing Education is to support your participation in training that fits your interest and availability. If you are unable to attend a session for which you have registered, please contact our office at (208) 426-1709 to schedule a substitute attendee, a transfer, or a refund.
If you must cancel your registration for your professional development course, our cancellation policy is:
- Fee payment arrangements are due on or before the first day of the course.
- Cancellations made at least five business days prior to the course will receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made less than five business days prior to the course, will receive a refund minus 20% of the course fee.
- You may send a substitute in your place at no extra cost. Please provide us with the name and email of the substitution via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to be transferred into the next offering of the same course, there will be a $25 processing fee.
For our online offerings, there are no refunds after the start of the course.
Please call (208) 426-1709 to make cancellation or transfer arrangements.