The goal of Boise State Professional and Continuing Education is to support your participation in training that fits your interest and availability. If you are unable to attend a session for which you have registered, please contact our office at (208) 426-1709 to discuss a substitute attendee, a transfer, or a refund.
If you must cancel your registration for your professional development course, our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Fee payment arrangements are due on or before the first day of the course.
- Cancellations made at least five business days prior to the course will receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee.
- Cancellations made less than five business days prior to the course, will receive a refund minus 20% of the course fee.
- Additional material/assessment fees are non-refundable.
- For enrollments in multi-session programs, you will be refunded the enrollment fee for each of the unattended sessions minus a $25 processing fee.
- You may send a substitute from you same company or department in your place at no extra cost. Please provide us with the name and email of the substitution via email to email@example.com.
- If you would like to be transferred to the next offering of the same course, there will be a $25 processing fee. You are allowed one transfer per course.
- For our online offerings, there are no refunds/substitutions after the start of the course.
Please call (208) 426-1709 to make cancellation or transfer arrangements.