Disciplinary Charges the University Could Bring for Possible Violation of the Student Code of Conduct
- Destruction of or damage to university property – Student Code of Conduct Section 4.J.
- Abuse of university electronic resources and systems – Student Code of Conduct Section 4.A.
- Physical abuse or threats – Student Code of Conduct Section 4.U., 4.B.
- Disrupting or obstructing university activities – Student Code of Conduct Section 4.L.2. and 4.L.4.
- Disorderly or lewd conduct – Student Code of Conduct Section 4.L.1
- Failure to provide identification to or comply with directions of university official – Student Code of Conduct Section 4.M.
- Failure to comply with exclusion from or order to leave university property – Student Code of Conduct Section 4.AA.
CHARGES THE POLICE COULD BRING INCLUDE*
- Resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer, Idaho Code 18-705
- Assault and battery, Idaho Code 18-901, 18-903
- Aggravated assault, Idaho Code 18-905
- Riot and unlawful assembly, Idaho Code 18-6402, 18-6405
- Failure to disperse, Idaho Code 18-6410
- Disturbing the peace, Idaho Code 18-6409
- Vandalism/graffiti, Idaho Code 18-7001, 18-7036
- Trespassing, Idaho Code 18-7011
*This is a non-exhaustive list of violations of state law.