Mask Requirements Update
Effective Monday, March 14, masks will be optional in all university owned or controlled spaces, including instructional spaces (classrooms, studios, teaching labs and other spaces where instruction takes place) and research labs. For more information regarding CDC guidelines, mask policy exceptions, testing, and vaccines go to:
The Communication Building will generally be open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM. This is standard operational hours, in conjunction with holiday and campus closures.
- Social distancing practices encouraged whenever applicable.
- Friday, December 23rd – Monday, January 2nd CLOSED for Winter Break; re-opening for regular building hours on Tuesday, January 3rd.
- Entry: available through the south ADA entrance with approved student and faculty ID cards
In addition to the above protocols, the Department of Communication adjust their operations to ensure we serve various populations of faculty, staff, and students.
- The Main Office will be physically open M-F, 9am – 5pm with visibly posted closures.
- The Department of Communication Advising Center continues to function entirely in a remote modality. In addition:
In addition to these efforts, the Department of Communication continue to adhere to following safety protocols:
- Cleaning supplies and no-contact thermometers can be provided upon request.