TRIO Academic Coaching and Educational Support
TRIO Academic Coaching and Educational Support (ACES) is a federally funded TRIO grant program that is only able to accept 100 students.
All of the students enrolled in the program must have a verified disability, and some may need to meet the federal low-income levels.
Students enrolled in TRIO ACES are offered:
- individualized academic coaching and advising
- free one-on-one tutoring for freshman- and sophomore-level courses
- education to improve financial literacy
- advocacy support, career guidance, and scholarships
- social and cultural opportunities