For questions about admission, enrollment, or academic advising, contact Dixie Conner
Dixie Conner – Admissions adviser
Phone: (619) 750-5450
Office Hours: 7am-8am PT, 9am-5pm PT.
Admissions and enrollments advising, application processing, Social Media Coordination.
- Advise students regarding the specific requirements for admission into each of the degree programs offered by the Department.
- Coordinate with Graduate College on application processing, from initial application to acceptance.
- Support student needs until they complete 18 credits.
- Coordinate all social media posting and analytics.
Current students needing help with appeals, mid-program, and end-of-program forms, contact Paul Castelin
Paul Castelin – Student Advisory Coordinator
Phone: (208) 426-4314
Office Hours: 8 a.m. until noon.
Student Advisory Coordinator
- Advise students after admission into the master’s program regarding procedural issues during their academic career, in consultation with the Graduate College and Registrar, and assist in their resolution.
- Coordinate with the Graduate College and Registrar’s office the submission by the published deadlines of required forms to be filed by students during their academic career following admission.
- Proactively contact and survey during their program to identify any issues requiring resolution and to increase student satisfaction with the amount and quality of assistance received during their program duration.
my.BoiseState Registrar Help Desk
Get help for anything related to my.BoiseState, registration, transcripts and other student record questions.
my.BoiseState Information Technology Help Center
Helpline: (208) 426-HELP (4357)
Chat: Chat with us
Hours: Help Desk Hours (Zone at the ILC): M-Th 7 am – 10 pm, F 7 am – 6 pm, S&S 10 am – 6 pm