Crankstart Reentry Scholarship
Thanks to the generosity of the Crankstart Foundation, $50,000 in scholarships are available for reentry students during the 2024-25 academic year.
Annual individual awards are up to $5,000 for full-time or part-time students.
To be considered for a Crankstart Reentry Scholarship, a student must:
- Be admitted as a degree-seeking undergraduate at Boise State University.
- Be a reentry student, typically between the ages 25 and 50, who experienced a five-year cumulative gap in their college studies. (The gap does not have to include five consecutive years away from school, but five total years.)
- Enroll primarily in face-to-face courses.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Complete the online Boise State Scholarship Application and respond to the Crankstart Reentry Scholarship supplemental questions within the application.
Final selection is competitive. Preference is given to entering students. The scholarship is not renewable; however, students who are awarded the scholarship may reapply each academic year.
The Crankstart Reentry Scholarship deadline for 2024-2025 is June 1, 2024.