Financial Aid and Scholarships
Finance your education at Boise State University
- October 1, 2023 – Spring 2024, Priority date to submit 2023-2024 FAFSA to have spring financial aid ready to pay spring semester fees. Students are strongly encouraged to submit a 2023-2024 FAFSA even if the priority filing date has passed.
- October 1, 2023 – Spring 2024, Scholarship priority date for new freshmen and transfer students. Last day to have all admissions materials received in the Admissions Office to be considered for automatic scholarships (WUE, Treasure, Presidential, Dean’s, True Blue Promise Scholarship) for Spring 2024.
- November 3, 2023 – Fall 2023, Target deadline to submit documents (verification tax transcripts, etc.) needed to complete your Fall 2023 financial aid application for students enrolled fall semester only at Boise State. Documents submitted after this date may be ineligible for student loans, but will still be evaluated for Pell Grant eligibility.
- November 3, 2023 – Fall 2023, Second financial aid Pell Recalculation Date – Pell Grant eligibility for student enrolled in sessions starting after 09/03/23 determined by number of credits register on this date. Only “financial aid eligible credits” count toward enrollment level, scholarship eligibility, Pell Grant and loan eligibility
- November 15, 2023 – Fall 2023, Last day to submit Special Conditions Form for fall (if you are graduating at the end of Fall 2023).
- November 15, 2023 – Fall 2023, Last day to request an additional Direct Loan for fall semester only.
- November 15, 2023 – Spring 2024, Priority admission date for spring semester for undergraduate, degree-seeking applicants. All admissions materials are to be received by the Admissions Office by this date. Applicants who miss this priority date will be considered for degree-seeking status on a space available basis. Students who are ineligible for degree-seeking admission may be considered for nondegree-seeking status and are ineligible for financial aid.
- Early December 2023 – Fall 2023, Complete exit counseling session if you are graduating fall semester and have received a Direct Loan at Boise State. You will receive a letter or email with information about what is required.
- December 13, 2023 – Fall 2023, Deadline to complete a master promissory note for loans to be released in December. After December 15, fall aid cannot be released until grades are checked and eligibility for fall aid is reevaluated.
- December 15, 2023 – Fall 2023, Last date for disbursement of fall aid until semester grades are final.
- December 15, 2023 – Spring 2024, Submit direct deposit authorization by this date on myBoiseState for earliest disbursement of spring financial aid to be deposited into your savings/checking account.
For more information see our Dates and Deadlines.