HEERF III Reporting
Updated April 4th, 2022
HEERF III Reporting
Higher Education Emergency Relief Funds III (HEERF III) provide direct emergency assistance to support students’ cost of attendance and emergency costs that arise due to coronavirus, such as: tuition, food, housing, healthcare (including mental), and child care.
Boise State University was informed of American Rescue Plan – HEERF III eligibility on May 11, 2021. These additional funds are covered under the existing Certification of Agreement for the CARES Act HEER funds. Boise State University was allocated $18,379,459 for emergency grants to students and intends to spend, at minimum, the full student allocation of funding for emergency financial aid grants.
- Boise State University was allocated $18,379,459 in American Rescue Plan – HEERF III for emergency financial aid grants to students.
- As of March 31, 2022, Boise State University has distributed $18,379,459 in HEERF III for emergency financial aid grants to students. Allocated HEERF III funds have been fully distributed to students.
|Semester||Date||Method||Amount||Number of recipients|
|Summer 2021||June 11, 2021||Block grant||$667,916||349|
|Summer 2021||August 6, 2021||Block grant||$280,813||134|
|Fall 2021||August 23, 2021||Block grant||$1,430,950||394|
|Fall 2021||November 8, 2021||Block grant||$11,574,470||12,306|
|Spring 2022||January 3, 2022||Block Grant||$1,165,385||612|
|Spring 2022||January 31 - March 18, 2022||Application||$2,545,750||935|
- The estimated total number of students at the institution eligible to receive financial aid grants to students under HEERF III: 42,449 (unduplicated students who were or are enrolled since March 13, 2020)
- The total number of HEERF III emergency financial aid grants: 14,996. Total number of unduplicated students receiving HEERF III emergency financial aid grants: 12,796.
- The methods and criteria for the HEERF III distribution are outlined on the main HEERF III webpage.
- Instructions, directions or guidance provided to recipients.