How do I submit my verification documents?
First, double check:
- Is your form complete?
- Did you include all documents requested?
- Is it signed with a handwritten signature?
- Is it for the correct aid year?
Once you’ve double-checked everything, submit your documents to the Financial Aid Office. Here’s how we prefer you submit documents:
- In person to the Financial Aid Office in the Administration Building, Room 124 so we can do a quick review in case of omissions.
- Scanned and sent via email attachment to email@example.com. Unclear photographs of documents are not accepted for quality reasons. If documents have social security numbers on them, we can now accept them through email as long as the beginning of the number is redacted and the last 4 digits are still visible.
- Faxed to (208) 426-1305 — be sure to include your name and student ID number at the top.
- Mailed through USPS is the least desirable method due to delays and risk of lost documents.