The Idaho Foodbank is in need of a Nutrition Intern for the Picnic in the Park Summer Feeding Program
Picnic in the Park operates in just under 20 parks across the Boise-metro area, offering free lunch and enrichment activities to children ages 1-18. We are looking for a summer intern to oversee and coordinate volunteers for our Nutrition Education in the park activities from mid-May through August 7th. Priority will be given to volunteers with nutrition and/or health education emphasis.
What you need to know:
- Internship Opportunity: Nutrition Education Coordinator for Picnic in the Park
- Part-time, volunteer position (up to 10 hours a week)
- 10 am – 2 pm during meal service, days variable
- Program runs Monday – Friday, June 1st – August 7th
- In charge of scheduling, coordinating and training volunteers that will lead Nutrition Education activities at the park including Rethink your Drink, Gardening, and Harvest of the Month
- Curriculum provided by the Idaho Foodbank
- Great opportunity to gain experience and build your resume!
Please contact Jasmine Lyon at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or have any questions!