Skip to main content

VIP Substitution Form

Request to substitute VIP credits for an Honors 392 Colloquia requirement or for 3 Flex credits.

  • Course Information:

    Most VIP courses offer 1-2 credits per semester. In order to receive Honors credit, you need to take at least 3 credits from the same VIP project, so you will need to take a VIP for two semesters.
  • Course Number of the first VIP you intend to take that will substitute Honors 392 or Flex credits.