Agreement and payment
- The term or duration of your apartment housing license agreement starts on the day you move in and ends on May 31st of the current school year
- Apartment rent is billed monthly and utilities are billed separately in the month following your usage
- Billing will post to your student account at the beginning of each month with a due date of the 25th
- You must remain enrolled in the minimum required credits for the duration of your agreement
- You will have the opportunity to renew your housing agreement each year as long as you are a student enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits (undergrad) or 9 credits (graduate) and have fewer than 2 late payments
- Residents with dependents (defined as partner, child, sibling or parent) must notify housing and complete the Apartment Addendum
- If you need to terminate your housing agreement prior to May 31st, a fee may be incurred; you can learn more about the leaving after occupancy process here.