Apply for the Living Learning Program
Housing applications for 2021-2022 open on March 15, 2021, at noon. First-year students must complete intent to enroll in order to access the application.
Ready to get started?
Complete the Housing Application and pay the application fee and down payment. To be considered for a Living Learning Community:
- Select “Yes” on the Living Learning Community question (#7) and fill in the related questions. You can prepare your answers to the two short-response questions ahead of time as we expect at least two complete sentences on each question – 300 character max:
- LLCs focus on academic success, working with others, and making connections on campus and in the community. What about this appeals to you and why?
- Describe a social issue that you are passionate about or interested in.
- When you select your “Living Requests” preferences on the housing application be sure to include as many of the LLC(s) you’d like to be considered for.
- Remember, there is a $65 per semester LLP fee that covers all of the adventures, connections, and learning you will enjoy as part a Living Learning Community! The fee is not billed until just before each semester begins.
How and when will I know if I have been accepted into a Living Learning Community?
The LLP faculty will review your application answers and living requests. If you are accepted, you’ll be assigned into a Living Learning Community and notified of your community assignment before the semester begins. Make sure you are checking your BroncoMail account to stay up to date.