Fall Move-In Day
Move-In for residence halls, suites, and townhomes is August 23, 2019.
Follow this process to speed up your move. Scroll to the bottom to see your check-in time.
- Park in the Lincoln Parking Garage and report to the Campus Recreation Building at the appropriate check in-time
- Stop at Residence Hall, Suite or Townhome table to sign for and pick up your keys and room inventory form
- Visit the Unloading Map and Permit table for information on unloading and parking for the rest of the day
- Stop at these additional resource tables for extra assistance:
- Housing and Residence Life – housing, meal plan or move-in questions
- BroncoCard Student ID – if you don’t have an ID card yet
- Public Safety – Transportation, Parking, and Boise Police Department – pick up your parking permit and register your bike
- Office of Information Technology – find out about internet access and support
5. Drive from the Lincoln Parking Garage to your residential community for unloading, following the Unloading Map and Permit you received in the Rec Center.
Temporarily stop your vehicle by your residential community and unload your belongings.
- Volunteers will help you unload your vehicle and carry items to your room from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Moving carts will be available for check-out with your BroncoCard Student ID (if you can bring a hand truck from home, this will expedite your move-in)
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended (if you are moving in by yourself, volunteers watch your belongings until you relocate your vehicle)
As soon as your vehicle is unloaded, relocate it to Long Term Parking (specific location is listed on the Unloading Map and Permit)
On Fri, Aug 23, please park in the Lincoln Parking Garage (it’s free on Move-In Day) when checking in at the Rec Center. If your vehicle is over 8 feet tall or you are pulling a trailer, park in the Norco Parking Lot. After your vehicle is unloaded, please move it to Long Term Parking.
Approved for early arrival? Learn more about the early arrival move-in process.
If you arrive after 12:30, please review the late arrival move-in process.
Find Your Check-In Time
Your check-in time is based on your housing assignment. Find your check-in time by typing the name of your residence in the search bar.
Your room and floor number are available in your MyHousing portal.
|Chaffee Hall||Floor 1||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Chaffee Hall||Floor 2||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Chaffee Hall||Floor 3||8 a.m. - 9 a.m.|
|Driscoll Hall||Floor 1||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Driscoll Hall||Floor 2||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Morrison Hall||Floor 1||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Morrison Hall||Floor 2||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Keiser Hall||Floor 1 and 4||8 a.m. - 9 a.m.|
|Keiser Hall||Floor 2||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Keiser Hall||Floor 3||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m..|
|Taylor Hall||Floor 1||8 a.m. - 9 a.m.|
|Taylor Hall||Floor 2||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Taylor Hall||Floor 3||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Honors College and Sawtooth Hall||Floor 1 and 5||8 a.m. - 9 a.m.|
|Honors College and Sawtooth Hall||Floor 2 and 4||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Honors College and Sawtooth Hall||Floor 3||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|University Suites||Floor 1||8 a.m. - 9 a.m.|
|University Suites||Floor 2||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|University Suites||Floor 3 and 4||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Towers Hall||Floor 4 and 7||8 a.m. - 9 a.m.|
|Towers Hall||Floor 3 and 6||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Towers Hall||Floor 2 and 5||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|University Square||Floor 1||8 a.m. - 9 a.m.|
|University Square||Floor 2||9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|University Square||Floor 3 and 4||10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
Spruce, and Tamarack Houses
|9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
|Lincoln Townhomes||Cedar, Juniper,|
and Hawthorne Houses
|10:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.