Before You Begin
- Ensure approval from department leadership before beginning the hiring process.
- Confirm with the Budget Office that there are allocated funds to support the vacant position.
- Confirm internally within your Department there is an existing Position Control Number (PCN).
- If the position does not have a PCN, is new or the duties of a vacated position have significantly changed, the position must be reviewed by HR for proper classification.
- Complete the Job Standard Template and submit your request via the Comp and Class Form (Found Below).
Look below for special instructions on special hiring groups, resources and hear from our campus partners about what they enjoy about hiring at Boise State with the Welcome Team!
The Buzz on Campus
“All of our recruitment is now approved before we even get into Page-up which makes it run smoothly.”
– Sharla Davison, MBA, Finance & Operations Manager, Facilities Operations and Maintenance
“I’m very excited about the campus-wide job descriptions! This will make it so I don’t need to track this down every time we are looking at hiring a new position. Having the salary range on the job requisition in PageUp is very helpful so we don’t need to go to other websites to look for that information.”
-Maya Duratovic, MBA, English Department Manager