Welcome to the Human Performance Lab
To EXPLORE the factors and limits of Human Performance.
To EVALUATE Human Performance.
To EDUCATE students and practitioners of Human Performance.
To ENHANCE Human Performance.
Human Performance Lab
The Human Performance Laboratory at Boise State University is a facility designated to teach, conduct research, and provide service to faculty, staff, students, and individuals in the community. Among the physiological and fitness parameters measured in the laboratory are:
- Cardiorespiratory endurance
- Lactate, Maximal and Sub-Maximal Heart Rate
- Body composition
- Anaerobic power
- Muscular fitness (Strength and Endurance) and flexibility
- Resting and stress electrocardiography
- Pulmonary Function
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Power, Reaction time, and Speed
Visit us in Norco sometime! For more specific location information, navigate to our Contact page.