Welcome to the Human Performance Lab
To EXPLORE the factors and limits of Human Performance.
To EVALUATE Human Performance.
To EDUCATE students and practitioners of Human Performance.
To ENHANCE Human Performance.
The Human Performance Lab
The Human Performance Laboratory at Boise State University is a facility designated to teach, conduct research, and provide service to faculty, staff, students, and individuals in the community. Among the physiological and fitness parameters measured in the laboratory are:
- Cardiorespiratory endurance (maximal oxygen uptake)
- Muscular fitness (strength and endurance) and flexibility
- Anaerobic power, body composition, and pulmonary function
- Resting and stress electrocardiography
- Agility, Balance, Coordination, Power, Reaction time, and Speed
Visit us in Norco sometime! For more specific location information, navigate to our Contact page.