The Human Performance Laboratory offers body composition testing, metabolic tests, lactate tests as well as other testing such as pulmonary function and flexibility.
Human Performance Tests
- Maximal Oxygen Uptake (VO2 Max)
- Lactate Threshold (Anaerobic and Aerobic)
- Body composition (DXA, Hydrostatic, Bod Pod)
- Anaerobic power (Wingate)
- Muscular fitness (Strength and Endurance) and flexibility
- Resting and stress electrocardiography
- Pulmonary Function
|Air Displacement (BodPod)||$47.00|
|DEXA Scan (Total Body Composition and Bone Density)||$60.00|
|Skin Fold Calipers||$20.00|
|Maximal Oxygen Consumption (VO2 Max)||$85.00|
|Steady-State Exercise Metabolic Rate||$140.00|
|Resting Metabolic Test||$65.00|
|Exercise Stress Test||$98.00|
|Maximal Heart Rate Testing||$45.00|
|Pulmonary Function Testing||$40.00|
|Anaerobic Power Test||$40.00|
|Alter-G (Anti-Gravity Treadmill) 4 Sessions of 1 hour||$160.00|
Types of Tests
Explore our tests and discover if one might be right for you.
Other tests and protocols can be utilized and/or developed to meet your specific needs and interests.