To be considered for the Master of Science in Cybersecurity program, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- At least a baccalaureate degree (in any academic discipline) from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or a degree from a non-U. S. institution of higher education that is judged equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree by the International Admissions office. Applicants who are a senior in good academic standing can request an exception to this requirement.
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 (based on a 4-point scale) computed for all undergraduate credits from the applicant’s most recent baccalaureate degree.
*Students with a GPA lower than 3.0 may require special provisions for admission to the program.
All application materials must be submitted via email, but we recommend reviewing the information below and collecting everything before you begin the application process. Completed application materials must by submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Form to the Boise State Graduate College. Please complete the following admission form.
- Transcript. Official transcripts must be sent by your previous school, or an approved transcript service provider. Please review this page for full details https://www.boisestate.edu/graduatecollege/howtoapply/submit-official-transcripts/
- A resume/CV. Please include a comprehensive description of your academic and professional credentials and achievements.
- Personal statement. Please include information about your future career goals and how this program will help you achieve those goals, any work experience or academic successes, and any other information that could provide evidence of your motivation, skills, and character.
NOTE: The GRE or GMAT scores are NOT required. Submission of one recommendation letter is strongly encouraged, but not required.
FALL APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 1, 2021
SPRING APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 15, 2021