The eCampus Center team is available to assist faculty and departments with all aspects of online teaching and learning. Faculty, both online veterans and those new to online, are invited to work with eCampus team members to explore ways to improve the online learning experience for Boise State’s students.
Different ways to collaborate with eCampus team members might include:
- Requesting a consultation to:
- Enhance the design of an online activity
- Implement strategies to build community within the online classroom
- Streamline the flow of online student activities
- Ensure online content is copyright compliant and/or accessible
- Provide guidance related to creation of multimedia
- Manage online teaching workload
- Design and develop an online course: Limited space is available this summer and fall semesters to design or redesign your online course (faculty may be eligible for a stipend)
- Enhance your online teaching and/or course design skills
- Learn more about how to earn a online teaching or online course design certificate
- Sign up for an online faculty development offerings
For more information, contact email@example.com.