Welcome to the School of Nursing
- Boise State University School of Nursing is CCNE accredited and an experienced provider of nursing education.
- The accredited state-of-the-art simulation center at Boise State enables students to acquire and practice clinical nursing skills in a safe, controlled environment.
- Our faculty are supportive teachers who are passionate about nursing. The nursing program has an exceptional 8:1 faculty/student ratio in our undergraduate clinical courses.
- The School of Nursing has strong partnerships with local health care facilities that expand clinical experience opportunities and provide key introductions to potential employers.
- We offer dual enrollment for associate degree nursing students looking to get a head start on their bachelor’s degree
Boise State University School of Nursing is excited to share our official CCNE reaccreditation! Our Baccalaureate, Masters, and Doctoral programs have all been approved for accreditation through 2030. Thank you to our supportive students and community partners!