- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Imaging Sciences” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
Imaging Sciences Admissions
To be considered for Online Imaging Sciences, applicants must have:
- Associate of Science, Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science from a regionally accredited college or university
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or equivalent national credential and be a currently registered medical imager in good standing
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7
Application Deadlines by Semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Fall||July 15||Late August|
|Spring||December 1||Early January|
For current official academic calendar details, please refer to the Boise State Academic Calendar.
To Apply for This Program