Imaging Sciences Careers
Move Up in Your Career
Graduates have been promoted from entry-level roles such as lead tech to the supervisor, imaging department lead, or multimodality management. Others have gone on to teach radiology or other AAS programs after completing their degree.
Use the skills you gain in the program to move out of patient care into other branches of the health care industry. The program’s curriculum provides you with transferrable skills that translate into a variety of fields.
Go on to Graduate or PA School
Many students express interest in going on to graduate or PA school after completing the program. Our accredited Online Imaging Sciences degree prepares you for most programs
As a graduate of the Online Imaging Sciences program you will:
- Promote a safe environment for the patient, self, and others by providing useful patient education, contributing with an informed and educated perspective as a healthcare provider, and recognize an imaging technologist’s overall inter-professional and social impact on patient outcomes.
- Employ critical thinking and decision making strategies in leveraging technology to improve quality and efficiencies within the healthcare system.
- Apply ethical practice as a professional technologist from a legal, compliance, and systems perspective within the healthcare realm.
- Actively lead and/or participate as part of an interprofessional team to decrease patient risk, identify solutions to complex issues, and improve communication amongst healthcare providers.
- Effectively analyze resources and advance research within the profession to promote life-long learning and knowledge sharing.
- Demonstrate effective, appropriate, and respectful communication with diverse populations of patients, co-workers, physicians, and the community to improve patient outcomes by performing beyond technical application.