- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Public Relations – Online” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
Public Relations Admissions
To qualify for the Public Relations Online program you must:
- Be accepted to Boise State University and
- Have a minimum of 60 semester credits earned from a regionally accredited academic institution
- Have a bachelor’s or an AA/AS degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Public relations is a writing-intensive field. A willingness to develop strong writing skills is necessary.
Students who do not meet the above requirements are encouraged to contact a Student Success Coach for more information on how to get started.
Application Deadlines by Semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Fall||July 15||Late August|
|Spring||November 30||Early January|
|Summer||April 15||Early May|