- In the Semester and Major section of the application, select “Integrated Strategic Communications – Online” as your academic area of interest.
- In the Semester and Major section of the application, indicate you are interested in taking courses Entirely through online delivery.
Integrated Strategic Communications Admissions
To qualify for the Integrated Strategic Communications Online program you must:
- Be accepted to Boise State University and
- Have a minimum of 60 semester credits earned from a regionally accredited academic institution
- Have a bachelor’s or an AA/AS degree from a regionally accredited institution.
Integrated Strategic Communications is a writing-intensive field. A willingness to develop strong writing skills is necessary.
Students who do not meet the above requirements are encouraged to contact a Student Success Coach for more information on how to get started.
Application Deadlines by Semester
|Semester||Application Deadline||Courses Begin|
|Fall||July 15||Late August|
|Spring||December 1||Early January|
|Summer||April 15||Early May|