As a new first-year student, we want to make sure you are prepared for your two-day, overnight orientation experience! Below you’ll find a helpful checklist to review prior to your New Student Orientation.
Make sure to have your parent/family members review our Bronco Family Resources site.
Plan to bring the following items:
- An official form of identification
- Boise State student ID number
- Laptop for course registration (*a limited amount of computers are available for those without one)
- Any essential prescription medications you may need
- Spending money for snacks
Staying overnight? Pack:
- Sleepwear and change of clothing for day 2
- Appropriate athletic attire for the recreation center.
- Pillow and sleeping bag or twin-sized linens and comforter
- Towel and toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower shoes/flip flops
Don’t Bring: We ask that you not bring drugs/alcohol, non-service animals, or friends/guests who are not also registered.
- Check both your personal email and your BroncoMail frequently
- Check your spam folders in each account
- Set your myBoiseState username and password
- Memorize your student ID number, you will use it nearly every day