GMAT Test Prep
Join the successful MBA students who have benefitted from our GMAT Prep Class. We will help you improve your skills, confidence and score, all of which increase your chance of admission into the MBA or other business program of your choice!
Receive 24 hours of expert classroom instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT. This comprehensive course includes a review of the mathematical and verbal concepts tested on the GMAT and prepares you for the questions typically seen on this test. You will also strengthen the critical thinking skills tested in both the Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections.
The GMAT Prep Class includes expert instruction, a proven format, all required course materials, access to diagnostic exams and online support resources in one convenient, affordable package.
The GMAT Prep Course offers:
- Expert Instructors: Our test-prep instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
- Proven Strategies: The curriculum was developed by test-prep experts, who have years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success.
- Superior Materials: The GMAT Prep Class includes a course workbook and the official textbook from GMAC containing previously released test questions.
- Online Support: Our online support package for both in-person and online GMAT classes includes access to recordings of all class modules, an instructor-monitored question forum and online office hours. Access to online resources continues for 30 days after your last day of class, so you will still have support for your independent practice after class is over.
- Value: The course fee includes all course materials, access to online resources and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
To enroll, please select the desired date from the following:
$799 per person, includes all materials
Benefits of Attending
The Boise State GMAT Prep Class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business-related advanced degree within the next five years. Our GMAT preparation curriculum is a program developed by experts. You’ll receive 24 hours of targeted instruction to help you fully prepare for the GMAT. In addition, the GMAT Prep Class course materials include GMAT practice tests, so you can practice the skills and strategies you are learning in class on real test questions. In the GMAT Prep Class, you’ll master strategies to improve your GMAT score with the help of experienced GMAT instructors who care about your success.
The Live-Online GMAT Prep Class is offered online using Adobe Connect, a free browser plug-in. All you need are a high-speed internet connection and speakers or headphones.
Course materials will be delivered directly to your home. We recommend registering at least four (4) business days in advance of the class start date to ensure timely delivery of your student package.