Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep
Fine tune your preparation for becoming a certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®.
Our 4-Day PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep Course is comprehensive, accelerated and focused on a single goal: Equip students with the knowledge and techniques they need to pass PMI’s Project Management Professional certification exam. With four days of intense focus and all the necessary live instruction, materials and post-class support you need to pass, you’ll have everything required for success.
A career in project management offers a variety of jobs across industries, incredible growth potential and excellent compensation. Skilled project management professionals are in a prime position to benefit from:
- A projected 1.57 million new project management jobs created around the world each year through 2020, according to the Project Management Talent Gap Report.
- A median salary in excess of US$100,000 in the US, Switzerland, Australia, Germany and the Netherlands.
Position yourself for a big career move with PMP® certification.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is a proven way to enhance your resume, elevate your career potential and boost your earnings.
- Earn a higher salary: According to PMI®, PMP credential holders can earn upward of US$15,000 more annually than non-credentialed jobholders.
- Earn a prestigious certification recognized around the globe.
- Build skills and knowledge that are transferable between industries, market segments and geographic locations.
- Gain an advantage over non-certified project managers.
- Prove your project management knowledge, commitment and experience.
- Join a global network of over 700,000 PMP credential holders.
Premium Quality Course Material
- Included in your course registration fees, you will receive the Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation. This premium quality program combines comprehensive printed reading materials with interactive online study materials to expand, apply and solidify your knowledge to pass the PMP exam.
- Comprehensive Reading Materials
- Interactive Online Study Tools
- Know the need-to-know topics for the exam
- Walk away with a list of essentials
- Complete online practice exams daily
- Complete online final practice exam
- Identify your strengths and areas for additional study
- Develop a checklist of additional study and preparation
Dates & Times
Thu.-Fri., Dec.1-2 & 8-9, 2022
8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
$1,299 per person, including CertWise Learning System.
Late registration, $50 expedited shipping charge – after 11/03/22
Why Enroll in the PMP Exam Prep Course
- Learn from our experienced and certified PMP instructors.
- Prepare for class and the exam with The CertWise Learning System for PMP® Exam Preparation, included in tuition. This interactive study program includes printed study materials, online quizzes, flashcards, PMP practice test and more. You will have access to the online study tools for an entire year.
- Discuss topics and network with peers from a variety of industries.
- Stay on track to complete your PMP studies with our structured learning environment.
- Meets the 35-hour project management education prerequisite.
Who Should Attend
Our course is designed to prepare individuals for the PMP Exam. The PMP is highly recommended for experienced project managers looking to advance their skills, career and earning potential. Candidates must meet education and experience requirements detailed below, agree to a professional code of conduct and pass the PMP Exam.
Matt Elzie is a seasoned practitioner of project management. He has 10 years of experience managing complex projects in the supply chain field for the grocery industry, and for the semiconductor industry where he currently works. He holds an MBA from Boise State University, and is a certified Project Management Professional.