College of Health Sciences Lending Library
The purpose of the College of Health Sciences Lending Library is available for Boise State students to give those seeking a pre-professional pathway an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the variety of materials available for entrance exam preparation. Our library contains preparation materials for multiple entrance exams, a selection of common coursework texts, and medical reference books. The library is free for students to use anytime with a book check-in/check-out system.
Entrance Exam Resources Found in the Lending Library
Depending on your entrance exam select the link that best suits your needs.
- During non-testing time frames, books can be checked out for 2 weeks time periods
- You may check out 1 subject at a time and pull from no more than 2 different publishers
Ex: You may take a biology review from Kaplan and Princeton
- During the summer, materials may be checked out for 1 week at a time.
- Entire sets may be checked out for longer periods. Seek out upon request: email@example.com
- No writing/highlighting in the books.
- Please use the check-in/check-out system.