Rules of the Road
- 18+ to Ride
- Park Upright and Outside of Pathways
- No Tandem Riding
- No Drinking and Riding
At $1 to unlock + $0.36 cents/minute, you can make it from JB Towers to the Norco Building for less that $3.00.
Discount Rides with Lime Access
If you’re enrolled in a local, state, or federally-run assistance program such as a Pell Grant, qualifying for discounted rides is simple. Apply online at www.li.me/community-impact.
Customer Service & File Complaint
1-888-546-3345 or reach out directly to our
local team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the App
Download the Lime App on Andriod and Apple devices or unlock on Uber!
Part of Boise State’s Transportation Infrastructure
Between the Bronco Shuttle, the on-campus Cycle Learning Center, and Lime, you’ll always have a way to get around!
Lime e-vehicles are stationless.
Proper parking is critical:
- Park your Lime upright and outside of pathways
- Do not park on campus housing paths and doorways
- Do not ride or park in the Quad
- Do not obstruct ADA access, or pathways for pedestrians, bicyclists or motorists