The Bronco Shuttle is a free service provided by Boise State University Department of Public Safety, which carries students, faculty, and guests all around campus. The shuttle operates daily on a regular schedule, ensuring that everyone can get where they are going in a timely manner.
During peak hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) the shuttle frequency is approximately every eight minutes. During non-peak shuttle hours (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.) shuttle frequency is approximately every fifteen minutes.
Track the Boise State Shuttle on your computer or cell phone by following the link below!
RULES TO RIDE:
- You are choosing to board Transit and are responsible for your personal safety.
- Transit passengers must always wear cloth facial coverings.
- Do Not Eat or Drink on Shuttle
- You will be occasionally asked to deboard and transfer to another shuttle for COVID cleaning protocols
Blue, Orange, and Grey routes will be operating during the Fall
semester. Shuttles will run from Monday through Friday.
The Blue and Orange routes will run from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Grey route will run Monday through Thursday (no service on Fridays) from
7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
As a reminder, the Bronco Shuttles run on a loop system. This means
they do not have a pre-determined arrival and departure time but
rather run continuously on their route. The drivers do their best to
maintain adequate spacing to reduce wait times. Please use the Shuttle
app to find your next shuttle.
Starting May 9th only Blue and Orange will operate.
Shuttle hours are from 7am to 7:30pm Monday – Friday
Shuttles will run on current hours Monday, November 22nd through Wednesday, November 24th.
Shuttles will not operate on Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th.
Shuttle hours are from 7am to 7:30pm Monday – Friday except days when closed.
All shuttles are closed from December 23rd, 2022 to January 2nd, 2023.
Going home over breaks:
On Tuesday and Wednesday November 22nd and 23rd shuttles will be operating between the Student Union Building and the Boise Airport.
December 14th through December 16th shuttles will be operating between the Student Union Building and the Boise Airport.
More information to follow
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
- Smoke (including smokeless electronic cigarettes) or drink alcohol
- Board through the rear door
- Use profanity, or engage in disruptive behavior
- Threaten or harass the driver or other passengers
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING ABOARD:
- Flammables (such as gas cans) and vehicle batteries
- Strollers, grocery carts, etc. that are too large to fit.
- Animals (except service animals) that are not in an approved container that can fit on your lap
- Hoverboards or Scooters
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO:
- Wear shirts and shoes
- Listen to music only through headphones and keep the volume low enough so other riders can’t hear it
- Remain seated while bus is in motion (when possible)
- Keep your feet off the seats
- Keep your hands, arms and head inside the bus. Do not shout out the window
- Respect fellow riders – no loud talking with passengers or on your cell phone