The Bronco Shuttle is a free service provided by Boise State University Department of Public Safety, which carries students, faculty, and guests all around campus. The shuttle operates daily on a regular schedule, ensuring that everyone can get where they are going in a timely manner.
During peak hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) the shuttle frequency is approximately every eight minutes. During non-peak shuttle hours (5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.) shuttle frequency is approximately every fifteen minutes.
Track the Boise State Shuttle on your computer or cell phone by following the link below!
Due to COVID19:
Starting August 24th, the Boise State Bronco Shuttles will operate at reduced service. Accessible students will be prioritized please walk or bike if possible.
Only the Blue and Orange routes will run.
Blue On Campus Route Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm
Orange Downtown Route Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm
RULES TO RIDE:
- You are choosing to board Transit and are responsible for your personal safety.
- Transit passengers must always wear cloth facial coverings.
- Do Not Eat or Drink on Shuttle
- No more than 10 passengers at a time
- Please space yourselves on the shuttles don’t sit on seats with an X on them.
- You will be occasionally asked to deboard and transfer to another shuttle for COVID cleaning protocols
Shuttles will run on current hours on Monday, November 23rd and Tuesday, November 24th.
In the event of early release on Wednesday, November 25th, the shuttles will operate until an hour after early release to return people to their cars.
Shuttles will not operate on Thursday, November 26th and Friday, November 27th.
From December 14th, 2020 to January 9th 2021, the Bronco Shuttle will operate on a reduced schedule for winter break.
The Orange and Blue routes will run with limited hours.
The Blue, on-campus, shuttle will run from 7am to 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
The Orange, downtown, shuttle will run from 7am to 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
Both the Orange and the Blue routes will not operate from December 24th, 2020 to January 1st, 2021 as Boise State Campus is closed.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
- Smoke (including smokeless electronic cigarettes) or drink alcohol
- Board through the rear door
- Use profanity, or engage in disruptive behavior
- Threaten or harass the driver or other passengers
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING ABOARD:
- Flammables (such as gas cans) and vehicle batteries
- Strollers, grocery carts, etc. that are too large to fit.
- Animals (except service animals) that are not in an approved container that can fit on your lap
- Hoverboards or Scooters
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO:
- Wear shirts and shoes
- Listen to music only through headphones and keep the volume low enough so other riders can’t hear it
- Remain seated while bus is in motion (when possible)
- Keep your feet off the seats
- Keep your hands, arms and head inside the bus. Do not shout out the window
- Respect fellow riders – no loud talking with passengers or on your cell phone
Blue – On Campus Route
- No Weekend Service
- Monday through Thursday – 7am to 10pm
- Friday – 7am to 5:30pm
Orange – Downtown Route
- No Weekend Service
- Monday through Friday – 7am to 10pm