Dear Boise State Permit Holder,
The renewal period for purchasing Boise State University parking permits opens Wednesday, June 1, 2022. The Boise State Department of Public Safety encourages all current Reserve, Commuter, Garage, and Accessible permit holders to renew their permits during the early renewal period. The remaining permit inventory will open to all students, faculty, and staff July 1, 2022.
University Plaza at Broadway and the Yanke Research Center now have specific permits designated to your lots. Please work with the Transit Center for your permit renewal if you are housed within one of these locations.
Those wishing to change permit locations will have the opportunity to do so beginning July 1 when the remaining permit inventory opens to the entire campus.
As a reminder, current Boise State 2021-22 permits expire on August 6, 2022.
You may purchase your permit at: https://boisestate.nupark.com/portal/
How to renew your permit:
- Visit https://boisestate.nupark.com/portal/.
- Log in using your Boise State login information.
- Verify your current vehicle and license plate information in the system. Update any information as needed (up to date information is required to purchase a permit).
- After verifying, select “Purchase a Permit” found in various locations within the portal.
- Select the 22-23 Academic Annual Term
- Purchase your permit in the zone(s) available to you.
Permits may also be purchased in person at the Boise State Transit Center, located in the Student Union Building.
For more information on-campus parking, please visit https://www.boisestate.edu/publicsafety-transportation/