Boise State Campus Recreation
Building an engaged community that encourages healthy, active people and enhances student success.
COVID-19: The latest news from Boise State Campus Recreation
Updated May 25, 2020
The health, safety, and well-being of our students, faculty, staff and visitors are top priorities for Boise State University. The Campus Reintegration Committee have been working diligently to determine how we safely return to campus for face-to-face instruction and the other events that we look forward to each fall. Because this is a very dynamic situation, these plans are based on the most up-to-date information we have at this time and may change depending on many factors that are largely out of our control.
At this time, the Student Recreation Center is still closed until further notice. The Campus Reintegration Committee is continuing to evaluate how facilities and operations can reopen in a safe manner.
A couple of things to note:
- All campus activities and events have been suspended until at least July 5.
- The fall semester will begin on-time, August 24, but classes will transition to remote delivery for the final three weeks after Thanksgiving Break.
- Students, faculty, and staff will be required to wear facial coverings and observe physical distancing while on campus.
- University-sponsored travel will be suspended through the end of the calendar year.
- University is planning to develop a contact tracing program.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this difficult time.