Club sports are student-run organizations for those who have a passion for a particular sports or who want to learn a new sport. Club sport program emphasizes leadership, education and service through the sport it offers.
How to Join a Club Sport
- Find a club that interests you
- Contact the Club President
- Attend a Practice
- Enrolled in four (4) credits during the semester of club involvement
- Be in good academic standing
- Carry health insurance
- Submit a yearly Participation Waiver (available on Org Sync)
For all club sport forms and waivers, please join the Club Sports portal on Engage.