Club sports are student-run organizations for those who have a passion for a particular sports or who want to learn a new sport. Club sport program emphasizes leadership, education and service through the sport it offers.
Spring 2021 Club Sports
Boise State Club Sports will continued to be cancelled until February 1, 2021. Please continue to check back for more updates.
What does this mean?
- No competitions, home or away
- No practices
- No intrasquad scrimmages
- No games against local teams (NNU, C of I, adult teams)
- No off-campus events are permitted for clubs
How to Join a Club Sport
- Find a club that interests you
- Contact the Club President
- Attend a Practice
- Enrolled in four (4) credits during the semester of club involvement
- Be in good academic standing
- Carry health insurance
- Submit a yearly Participation Waiver (available on Org Sync)
For all club sport forms and waivers, please join the Club Sports portal on Engage.