The G. Harold and Leila Y. Mathers Foundation
The mission of The G. Harold and Leila Y. Mathers Foundation (“Foundation”) is to advance knowledge in the life sciences by sponsoring scientific research that will benefit mankind. Basic scientific research, with potential translational application, is central to this goal, and fundamental to our operating principles.
For more information, view the full solicitation.
$600,000 – $750,000 for 3 years
Limited Submission Requirements and Timeline:
4 Letters of Intent Per Cycle.
Only proposals approved by the Division of Research and Economic Development may be submitted to this program. For such approval, Principal Investigators (PIs) must first submit [a one page white paper] to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 2, 2023.
Your white paper should include:
- Short Summary of the Proposed work
- Preliminary set of aims
If selected to submit a full proposal, PIs must ensure that proposals meet all requirements stated in the RFP, in the announcement, and in the implementing laws and regulations related to this grant program.
Key Submission Dates:
- October 2, 2023 – White paper due to email@example.com. We encourage you to cc your Dean for visibility as well.
- October 16, 2023 – Anticipated date Internal Awardees Notified
- November 17, 2023 – Portal Registration due to Sponsor
- November 29, 2023 – LOI and Preliminary Budget number due to OSP
- December 1, 2023 – LOI due to Sponsor
- February 23, 2024 – Full Proposal due to OSP
- March 1, 2024 – Full Proposal due to Sponsor
Did you find a limited submission opportunity? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.