Apply to RRT to BSRC Program
Please contact us if you have any questions about the application process.
Step 1: Apply for Admission to Boise State University
- Submit a Boise State University Application.
- There is a $50.00 application fee for the University Application.
- Please submit to the Admissions Office official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. Failure to submit all transcripts in a timely manner will delay the processing of your advising review.
- It can take 2-6 weeks to process your application to the University.
- Once an admission decision has been reached, the Admissions Office will notify you of your status via email.
- If you have questions about your application, please contact the Admissions Office.
Step 2: Apply for Admission to the RRT to BS Degree Advancement Program
- Submit a RRT to BS DAP Application.
- There is a $30.00 application processing fee for the DAP application. We are suspending the application processing fee for a limited time to show our support to practicing RRTs and the profession.
- You will receive confirmation of the application submission to your Boise State student email.
Step 3: Transcript Evaluation
- The Office of the Registrar will evaluate and post academic transfer credit to your student record.
- This process can take up to 4-8 weeks.
- When your transcripts have been reviewed, the Registrar’s Office will notify you via your BroncoMail address.
Step 4: Departmental Advising Review
- This process may take 1-2 weeks depending upon completion of information submitted and number of applications being processed.
- All communication will be sent via your BroncoMail address.
- If you are admitted to the program, the review will explain the next steps to take.
- If the faculty advisors have determined that you will need to take general education/core courses (referred to as University Foundation courses) in addition to the 10 classes in the program, you will be asked to complete those classes prior to beginning the program.
- If you are denied admission to the program, the review will provide an explanation for that decision.