Refer a Colleague Program
This program allows students to have their challenge credits fee waived by our program
Who is Eligible
- Students in the RRT to BS program who have NOT paid for their challenge credits.
- Person that you are referring would include your name when they fill out the Degree Advancement Program application:
- Person that you are referring will need to be accepted into the program and complete RESPCARE 355.
- The Respiratory Care Department will then waive the $200 associated with the challenge credit fee.
- This can only be used once, regardless of how many people are referred.
- It must be used BEFORE the challenge credits are paid. Refunds will not be issued.
- The student that is referred MUST complete 355 BEFORE the fee can be waived. *
- If students forget to include the referring colleague on the admissions application, they may email RRTBS@boisestate.edu with the name BEFORE they complete 355.
*Keep in mind the deadlines and processes that exist for the challenge credits.