The ROOT Summer Institute is June 21st – 24th, 2021. The institute will begin promptly at 9:00 am, and end at 4:00 pm daily. Prior to your arrival, please:
- Arrange your own travel and lodging if needed
- Bring your own WiFi-enabled device
- Bring pens/pencils, calculator (optional), and helmet (optional)
- Dress comfortably for indoor and outdoor activities
- Prepare digital access or copies of your curriculum for next year (at least one unit)
- Park in the Brady Garage
- Read the General Agenda (optional) linked below.
- Plan for your dinners. Other meals and refreshments are provided.
- Join us for breakfast and discussion in the Skagg Hall lobby of the Micron Business and Economics Building – MBEB (Room 1301) during 8:30-9:00 AM each day.