About the Program
The Conflict Management Program seeks to educate students in the practice and theory necessary for transforming conflict into opportunity. Understanding how to diagnose and intervene in conflict is key for future managers and leaders. Students will have real-world opportunities to develop conflict management skills that also supports the campus and greater community with their conflict management needs.
Are you in?
- Are you interested in getting better at drawing healthy boundaries?
- Do you want to build your confidence and your skills?
- Do you want to learn to work effectively with others and solve problems?
- Do you care about integrating the perspectives of other with your ideas and thoughts?
- Do you want to communicate effectively even under difficult circumstances?
- Is your goal to make a difference in your field or community?
- If so, it sounds like you’re in!