Skip to main content


Complete your Program Development Form (found on the MPA graduate forms page) and meet with your advisor to ensure you take the right classes at the right times.

Elective of interest to MPA students from affiliated programs often have the following prefixes:

  • CONFLICT (exempt from petition for nonlisted course requirement)
  • MHLTHSCI (students must submit the petition for nonlisted course for approval BEFORE completing the class, but these classes will generally be acceptable as electives)