- Please submit official transcripts of all post-secondary institutions you have attended beyond high school. Transcripts may be submitted in the following ways:
Institutions may send official transcripts to:
Graduate Admission and Degree Services
Room 307, Riverfront Hall
Boise State University
1910 University Dr.
Boise, ID 83725-1110.
2. Electronic Transcripts
Official transcripts may be submitted as a secure PDF through an approved transcript services provider to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved Transcript Services:
- Credentials eScript-Safe (formerly known as Script-Safe International)
- Credential Solutions TranscriptsNetwork and TranscriptsPlus
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Parchment Exchange (formerly known as Docufide and Avow Systems)
US institutions only, may fax your official transcript to 208-426-2789.
For more information about official transcripts visit the Graduate College Transcripts page.
The Boise State University Graduate College and the English Department require a minimum 2.75 GPA on undergraduate work or a 3.0 for final sixty credit hours.