Skip to main content

Undergraduate Research Experience Course Credit

Working on undergraduate research? Students can enroll in the course “Undergraduate Research Experience” to earn credit for their work.

Students in all departments and major can earn credit for undergraduate research. Students can do this by enrolling in 283 or 479, depending on their academic rank.

Learn more by contacting OUR at