From time to time, Budget and Planning will send notification on policies, procedures, forms and instructions via Google Group [BSU_Budget]. Send questions or requests for group membership to email@example.com.
- Spending Reset Memo sent from the Division of Financial Management Dated November 13, 2019. This memo requests all state agencies to apply a 2% reduction to the General Fund within their budgets as well as a plan for how to reduce of how to implement this reduction by December 19, 2019.
- Boise State University Strategic Plan: Focus on Effectiveness (pdf) Updated for 2019-2023, to OSBE May 2019.
- October Budget Planning Presentation 10.16.19 (pdf) Presented to campus 10/16/19.
- 2019_09 General Fund Revenue Report (pdf) Summary report of the state’s revenues as analyzed by the Division of Financial Management. It provides year-to-date revenue information and a monthly analysis of surpluses and deficits.
- 2019_08_19 Agency Budget Memo (pdf) added 08/20/2019; Status of FY20 State Revenue Forecast and Limits for FY21 Budget requests
- Update to Admin Council – Bronco Budget 2.0 – 8.14.19 (pdf, added 08/21/2019)
- FY20 Budget Outcomes (pdf, added 08/07/2019)
- FY20 Student Fee Hearing (link) added 02/15/2019
- PowerPoint from Budget and Planning training held on 12/4-6/2018 (ppt) Budget Basics Training
- FY19 Approved Budget Request – Appropriated (pdf)
- FY19 Bronco Budget 2.0 Original Budget Plans (pdf)
- FY19 Admin Council Presentation 11.1.17 (pdf) updated 11/1/2017
- FY19 Budget Process Overview Memo (link to pdf; Kickoff Memo) updated 12/8/2017
- PowerPoint from Budget and Planning Training held on 1/16-17/2018 (ppt) FY19 Budget Process
- Link to FY19 Student Fee Hearing (link) added 3/1/2018
- Admin Council Presentation (pdf) added 4/5/2018
- FY20 Business Manager Presentation (pdf) added 02/05/2019
- Office of Budget and Planning Internal Repository link to a shared Google Drive for Boise State employees that houses budget processes, requests, priorities, and other miscellaneous information.