- *NEW* All digital products are now taxable.
- The only exception is subscriptions that do not contain a “permanent right to use”.
- Books (Including e-books unless there is NOT a “permanent right to use”)
- Articles (Including electronic articles)
- Subscription charges to a digital newspaper, magazine, or other periodical are not taxable.
- Tickets to events
- Any tangible personal property (physical object)
- Meals and food
*Shipping is not taxable in the State of Idaho.
*Shipping is taxable in the State of Washington.