Welcome to the Writing Center!
The Writing Center is open for the fall semester! We’re offering real-time Zoom consultations, asynchronous online consultations, and in-person consultations at our main campus location (LART 200), and we’re offering in-person appointments at our location in the Thompson Family Writing Lab (MBEB 1101).
What We Do
- We work with writers of all levels and abilities at any stage of the writing process (from brainstorming to final revisions).
- We invite each writer to engage with questions and writing strategies that help them interact more deeply with their ideas. Our conversations prompt thinking without co-writing papers.
- We engage in conversations that help writers develop writing projects through effective research and source integration, and we explore the possibilities of our rhetorical choices.
What can I do in the Writing Center
The Writing Center offers a wide variety of services because your individual needs as a writer are our priority!
- Resumes, Cover Letters, Personal Statements
- Lab Reports, Engineering Reports, Research Reports
- Master Thesis, Thesis/Dissertation, Portfolios
- Grammar, Critical Analysis, Speeches
- Graduate Applications, Scholarships, Podcasts
….And many more!
Where are we?
We’re located on the second floor of the Liberal Arts Building in Room 200, which is directly across from Albertsons Library. You can make an appointment now!
You can also schedule an in-person appointment at our new location in the Thompson Family Writing Lab in the Micron Business and Economics Building in Room 1101.