Welcome to the Writing Center!
The Writing Center is offering real-time Zoom consultations and asynchronous online sessions during the summer.
What We Do
- We work with writers of all levels and abilities at any stage of the writing process (from brainstorming to final revisions).
- We invite each writer to engage with questions and writing strategies that help them interact more deeply with their ideas. Our conversations prompt thinking without co-writing papers.
- We engage in conversations that help writers develop writing projects through effective research and source integration, and we explore the possibilities of our rhetorical choices.
What can I do in the Writing Center
The Writing Center offers a wide variety of services because your individual needs as a writer are our priority!
- Resumes, Cover Letters, Personal Statements
- Lab Reports, Engineering Reports, Research Reports
- Master Thesis, Thesis/Dissertation, Portfolios
- Grammar, Critical Analysis, Speeches
- Graduate Applications, Scholarships, Podcasts
….And many more!
Where are we?
We’re normally located on the second floor of the Liberal Arts Building in Room 200, which is directly across from Albertsons Library. For the fall semester we’re offering online appointments, and you can make an appointment now!