Resources and Tools for Advisors
Advising Notes is an electronic academic advising record that can be shared and viewed by advisors across campus. This tool allows advisors and service providers to efficiently and securely share information about student interactions while providing a comprehensive repository for student advising records.
Resources and Documents:
Student Success Dashboards
The Student Success Dashboards allow Boise State faculty and advisors to identify and engage with students who are at academic risk to prevent them from falling farther off-track.
To access the Student Success Dashboard for New Students and the Student Success Dashboard for Continuing Students, just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Boise State Reporting (Please note that Pyramid Analytics is only functional in Microsoft Internet Explorer)
- Click Sign in to Pyramid Analytics.
- Enter your Boise State username and password.
- On the left-side menu, click open.
- Click the Public Content folder.
- Double click the Student Success Dashboards sub-folder.
- Select which Dashboard you’d like to run (New Students or Continuing Students).
- On the far right side, click the View Dashboard button.
If you do not have access to the dashboards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Employee ID #, Boise State username, and state which dashboard you’d like access to.
Before accessing the tool, please make sure you have signed the FERPA Confidentiality Agreement, with one copy on file in your home department and a second copy sent to the Registrar’s Office.